Zebra GK-420D Thermal Label Printer GK420D + Driver & Manual
The Zebra GK420D direct Zebra thermal label printer is very fast, printing 5 inches per second and speaks EPL and ZPL languages. Optional Upgrade: Ethernet (Cat5/RJ45) & Wireless (WiFi).
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra GK420d direct thermal printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. The GK420d has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries.
The GK420d comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages, and dual connectivity (USB, serial) for easy integration into existing systems. For additional flexibility, 10/100 internal Ethernet is also available. Well-suited to any industry, the reliable GK420d desktop printer is a smart investment that’s always a perfect fit.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Zebra GK-420D Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Zebra GK-420D Thermal Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, Power Cord, USB Cord, and 1 Starter Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Adjustable Size Paper: (Standard) 4×6, (Optional) Adjustable Rails
- Resolution: 203 DPI (Dots Per Inch)
- Unicode Compliant: Yes
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
- Memory: 8 MB SDRAM / 4MB Flash
- Maximum Print Width: 4.09″ (104mm)
- Maximum Label Width: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information