Zebra 220Xi4 Industrial / Commercial Thermal Label Printer
The Zebra 240Xi4 is designed for high volume, mission-critical labeling applications in harsh environments. Zebra’s 240Xi4 label printers deliver superior print quality and reliability.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra 220Xi4 thermal label printer is an industrial thermal label and bar code printer. It prints labels as wide as 8.5.” with and 203 dpi (10″/254 mm per second).
The Zebra 220Xi4 printer is legendary for durability, outstanding print quality, fast throughput, long life and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership, making them an ideal smart investment for businesses that require wide labels.
ZebraLink Solutions provide remote printer management capabilities. The front panel display simplifies setup and has an optional customizable menu and support for a wide assortment of languages. The Zebra 220Xi4 is easy to integrate with a variety of network connections.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Zebra 220Xi4 (220-801-00000) Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Media Sensors: Transmissive and reflective
- Processor: Single 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- Memory: 64 MB Flash / 16MB RAM
- Interface: Parallel, Ethernet, USB and 9 Pin serial.
- Print Width: 8.5″/216
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed : 10″/254mm per second
- Construction: All metal
- Barcodes: Aztec code, Codabar, CODABLOCK, Code 11, Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 49, Code 93, Data Matrix, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, GS1 DataBar, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBT 128, LOGMARS, MaxiCode, MicroPDF417, MSI-Plessey, PDF417, PLANET, Postnet, QR code, TLC39, UCC/EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Zebra 220Xi4 direct thermal printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information