Zebra DA-402 Thermal Label Printer DA402 + Driver & Manual
The Zebra DA402 is our most affordable direct thermal label printer. Great for legacy computer systems with Parallel/Serial connections and USB is not necessary. Optional Upgrade: Ethernet (Cat5/RJ45) connection, compatible with modern workspaces.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra DA402 thermal label printer made for thermal printing inventory and shipping labels. The DA402 label printer gives you rock solid performance with serial and parallel port thermal shipping label printing that uses no ink! The DA402 printer is prints up to 3 inch/second (3 ips) great resolution. It is made with super-strong ABS plastic and is built to be operational and reliable for years of label printing.
The Zebra DA402 label printer easily integrates with your current desktop or business ecosystem to do many printing jobs, including shipping labels and other business labeling applications, like inventory labels. Some places these printers are used include: receiving and shipping, control of inventory, medical facilities, auto transportation, shipping and logistics, plus many e-commerce postage applications. Serial, parallel makes the DA402 perfect for your legacy system thermal label printing jobs.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Zebra DA402 Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Zebra DA-402 Thermal Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, Power Cord, USB Jump Drive including: Driver/Software/Installation Video, and 1 Starter Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information