Zebra ZP-450 Thermal Label Printer ZP450 + Driver & Manual
The Zebra ZP450 direct Zebra thermal label printer is very fast, printing 5 inches per second and speaks EPL and ZPL languages. Optional Upgrade: Ethernet (Cat5/RJ45) & Wireless (WiFi).
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra ZP450 thermal label printer is a bar code shipping label printer that designed specifically to print UPS WorldShip thermal shipping labels. It also prints USPS 2-D data matrix “stamps”. The ZP-450 label printer gives you reliable performance for all your desktop and network thermal shipping label printing, plus a variety of other business applications. The ZP 450 printer is very high speed and prints up to 5 inch/second (5 ips) with a high resolution of 203 dpi. It is made with impact-proof ABS plastic and is designed to withstand years of everyday printing.
The Zebra ZP450 label printer easily integrates with your current desktop or internet ecosystem to execute many printing tasks, including shipping labels and other business labeling applications Some standard use case scenerios include: receiving and shipping, control of inventory, medical facilities, auto transportation, shipping and logistics, plus many e-commerce postage applications.
Serial, parallel, USB interfaces, and an optional Ethernet and Wireless upgrade, makes the ZP-450 perfect for your business shipping needs.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Zebra ZP-450 Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Zebra ZP-450 Thermal Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, Power Cord, USB Cord, USB Drive including: Driver/Software/Installation Video, and 1 Starter Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Adjustable Size Paper: (Standard) 4×6, (Optional) Adjustable Rails
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
- Zebra ZP450 Troubleshooting
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information