DATAMAX M-Class M-4210 Industrial Label Printer
The Datamax M-Class M-4210 M-Class Mark II is a compact, industrial printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Datamax M-Class M-4210 thermal label printer is an compact industrial strength thermal label and bar code printer. It prints labels as wide as 4.25″ and as fast as 10″ per second.
The M-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity and emulation support. Integrates easily into existing applications with language emulation program allow users to seamlessly replace Zebra and Intermec printer.
Model #: KJ2-UT-08f01007
It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer. Popular applications where the Datamax M-Class M-4210 thermal label printer is used include; Manufacturing, Healthcare, Distribution and Logistics and Pharmaceuticals.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Datamax M-4210 (KJ2-UT-08f01007) Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Interface: Parallel, Serial (9 Pin) and USB
- Maximum Print Width: 4.25″
- Inches Per Second: 10 IPS
- Print Resolution: 203 DPI
- Display: 128 x 64 LCD graphics display
- Memory: 16MB / 8MB flash
- Construction: Metal cabinet, clear side window to easily monitor media supple level.
- Barcode: Linear: Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Std 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC 2 and 5 digit addendums, Postnet, UCC/EAN Code 128, Telepen, Planetcode, FIM, USPS-4 State – 2D Symbologies: MaxiCode, PDF417, USD-8, Datamatrix, QR Code, Codeablock, Code 16k, Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417, GS1 Databar
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Datamax M-4210 direct thermal printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).