Zebra TLP-2844 Thermal & Ribbon Printer TLP2844 Driver & Manual
The Zebra TLP2844 is a 2-in-1 printer with both thermal and ribbon print heads. This feature makes this label printer very versatile and the ability to print in color with the ribbon printing. Optional Upgrade: Ethernet (Cat5/RJ45) & Wireless (WiFi).
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra TLP2844 thermal and ribbon label printer is a bar code label printer that is ideal for printing shipping labels The TLP-2844 label printer delivers optimal performance in today’s on-demand desktop and network shipping label printing and various labeling applications. The TLP 2844 printer is a 2-in-1 printer with both thermal and ribbon printing options, this allows for color printing and other creative and business purposes.
The Zebra TLP2844 label printer works with many types of printing and labeling business uses including: shipping and receiving, inventory control, healthcare, medical laboratories, transportation, logistics, and e-commerce postage.
Serial, parallel, USB interfaces, and an optional Ethernet and Wireless upgrade, make this flexible, reliable, and affordable printer a smart investment.
These printers are used and approved by all major shipping companies and postage softwares, including: UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, Stamps.com, and Endicia.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Zebra TLP2844 Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Zebra TLP-2844 Thermal & Ribbon Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, AC Power Cord, USB Cord, and 1 Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
Zebra Label Printer OS Compatibility
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a TLP2844 printer from us we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).