Zebra LP-2844 Shipping & Barcode Label Printer LP2844 Plus Driver
The Zebra LP 2844 thermal label printer is one of the most popular and reliable direct thermal label printers . The Zebra 2844 is perfect for all business thermal label printing applications.
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra LP2844 is a powerful thermal label printer in a small desktop-size. It is ideal for printing barcode & shipping labels where space-saving is needed with a 4” label width. If you are looking for an affordable desktop thermal label printer and don’t need advanced or fancy features, the Zebra LP2844 thermal label printer is the perfect choice. The LP 2844 is an industry standard workhorse printer. It will reliably print 30-100+ labels per day with no issues and will be easy to maintain, keeping your business operating smoothly.
The Zebra 2844 thermal label printer prints without toner or ink. This is the main benefit of using this kind of printer as opposed to a laser or inkjet printer. Since there is no ink or toner used, the LP-2844 uses heat to activate the paper and display the barcode and images. This heat transfer printing is called direct thermal printing.
The Zebra printer LP2844 is a high speed shipping label printer that prints up to 4 inch/second (4 IPS), which means it prints one 4×6” shipping label in 1.6 seconds. It is made with impact-resistant ABS plastic and is made to take many years of consistent label printing. This is one of the reason this is the best shipping label printer for small business.
The LP-2844 Zebra printer has an improved printhead that provides 203DPI resolution with enhanced print quality delivering optimal performance, making this printer ideal for printing shipping labels, barcode labels, product labels, & inventory labels for all purposes. We also have the option for you to upgrade to adjustable rails, which allow you to change the width of the label size. This allows you to use a different Zebra LP-2844 label size and then the LP2844 thermal label printer is able to print a minimum of 0.75″ and a maximum of 4.25″ wide. This reason is one example of why our customers say the LP2844 is their choice as the best shipping label printer for Shopify.
The Zebra LP2844 printer seamlessly integrates with your existing desktop or shipping workstation to easily make shipping and barcode thermal labels. Connections that are included with the LP-2844 thermal printer are: parallel, USB, with an option to upgrade to Network or Wifi. We sell to lots of eBay Powersellers who tell us that this is the best shipping label printer for eBay. It is compatible with all of the programs that use Zebra’s programming languages.
Multiple Paper-Type Support
The Zebra LP 2844 printer supports thermal label paper on a roll that is contained inside the unit. It will also work with the other popular choice of labels that comes in fanfold paper which is inserted through a slot in the back of the label printer. This feature alone, makes Amazon FBA sellers tell us the LP2844 is the best Amazon FBA label printer. The LP-2844 supports many varieties of thermal label paper, we always recommend our brand of labels because we know they are high-quality and don’t give off residue which will gunk up your machine over time. Your machine will be tested and confirmed with our paper and we guarantee it works properly… we even include the test roll with your purchase so you can try them out and print a couple real and test labels!
As an added bonus, the LP2844 printer is compatible with the majority of FREE shipping labels provided by: UPS, FedEx and others in Zebra LP 2844 label size: 4”x6”, 4”x8” , and more.
Easily Integrates With Shipping Applications:
This Zebra label printer can print shipping labels to: ShipStation, EasyPost, ShipWorks, ShipWire, ShippingEasy, Shippo, XPSship, Stamps.com, Endicia, UPS World Ship, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and more.
Seamlessly Connect To The Most Popular Marketplaces:
These Zebra thermal label printers work with the largest and most common online selling marketplaces, such as: eBay, Amazon FBA, PayPal, Walmart, Shopify, Etsy, Poshmark and others!
2-Year Warranty Included!
Thermal Printer Outlet has serviced over 25,000 happy, faithful customers, has been in business over 20 years, and expected to serve the Zebra printer market for at-least another 20 years. Since we are the online leader in Zebra thermal label printers we can provide you with our FREE 2-year warranty on your Zebra LP2844 printer and if you ship a lot of packages a day, or want extra security, you can upgrade your FREE 2-year warranty to 3, 4 or even 5 years!
Installation Support and Setup
We provide FREE 5-star US-based technical setup support by phone, support ticket system, and remote-desktop installation control.
If you have any trouble downloading and installing the Zebra LP2844 driver or linking your printer with the desktop computer, please contact us and we will promptly and friendly assist you in getting your Zebra printer working correctly with your computer. Almost all concerns can generally be fixed in less than 15 minutes, so if you are having trouble, we will control your computer for you and do everything, worry-free! We are committed to making sure your label printer will work for you, so included with your purchase of the LP2844 is installation support that will ensure your desktop computer integrates and talks to the printer, printing a Zebra test label, 100% guaranteed!
Call us anytime Monday-Friday 10-6 (CST) on 312-416-1518 with any inquiries regarding printer specifications, integrations, or product questions.
Once your thermal label printer arrives safely, if you have any issues, please click this link to download the Zebra LP 2844 driver and then go to Free Installation Support to schedule your FREE installation with an expert Zebra label printer support technician.
Free Thermal Label Making Software
The Zebra LP 2844 shipping label printer work with a free label making software that contains the most frequently used label-design print features, including: full design capabilities for text, graphics barcodes, and most serializing capabilities. This feature is why this is one of the best thermal printer for USPS labels & UPS labels.
Note: Many of our thermal label printers were solely connected with USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, CVS, healthcare facilities, hospitals and medical complexes.
Zebra LP-2844 Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Zebra LP-2844 Printer Includes: LP2844 Label Printer, AC Power Cord, USB Cord, and 1 Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
Zebra Label Printer OS Compatibility
- Print Method: Direct Thermal (LP)
- Construction: ABS Double-Walled Casing
- Power Output: 20 VDC, 2.5A / Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Agency Approvals: UL, FCC, VCCI/PSE, C-TICK, CSA, NOM, CE, CCC/SRRC, GOST-R
- Unit Width: 7.9″ (201 mm)
- Unit Height: 6.7″(170mm)
- Unit Depth: 6.7″(170mm)
- Unit Weight: 3 LBS (1.4kg)
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 LBS (2.5kg)
- Communication and Interface Capabilities: Serial RS-232 (DB9), Parallel (Centronics), USB, ZebraNet PRintServer II for Ethernet Connectivity (Optional)
- OpenACCESS Design
- Head-Up Sensor
- Windows Printer Utilities
- Zebra Printer Management
- Print Width: 4.09″ (104 mm) Maximum
- Print Length: 11″ (279 mm) with Standard Memory / 22″ (584 mm) with Expanded Memory
- Maximum Label and Liner Width: 4.25″ (108 mm) / 2.8″ (71 mm) with Media Adapter Guide
- Minimum Label and Liner Width: 1.00″ (25.4 mm) 0.585″ (15 mm) with Media Adapter Guide
- Maximum Label and Liner Length: 411″ (279 mm) (with Standard Memory) / Line Mode: Unlimited
- Maximum Label and Liner Length (Optional): 22″ (558 mm)
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 5″ (127 mm)
- Core Diameter: 1.0″ (25.4 mm) and 1.5″ (38 mm)
- Media Thickness: 0.003″ (.08 mm) to 0.007″ (0.18 mm)
- Media Types: Black-Mark (Optional), Black Bar, Black Mark, Continuous, Continuous Receipt, Die-Cut, Fanfold, Gap, Linerless, Notch, Notch Sensing, Notched, Optional Linerless Plate, Perforated, Receipt, Roll-Fed, Tag, Tag Stock
- Operating Temperature: 40F (5C) to 105F (41C) Direct Thermal
- Storage Temperatures: -40F (-40C) to 140F (60C)
- Operating Humidity: 10-90% Non-Condensing R.H.
- Storage Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing R.H.
- Auto-Ranging External Power Supply with C7 Type Connector
- Programming Languages: EPL2, Line Mode
- Linear Bar Codes / Symbology: Code 128 with subsets A/B/C, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, Code 93, Codabar, Interleaved 2-of-5, UPC-E, UPC-A, UPC-A and UPC-E with 2 or 5 Digit Extensions, EAN-1,EAN-8, EAN-8 and EAN-13 with 2 or 5 Digit Extensions, Postnet, Japanese Postnet, Plessey, German Post Code, RSS-14, MSI-3
- 2-Dimensional Bar Codes / Symbology: MaxiCode, MacroPDF417, QR Code (requires Asian version printer), Data Matrix
- Standard Fonts and Graphics: 5 Bitmapped, Expandable 8x, Soft font storage in Flash Memory
- DOS Code Pages Supported: 437, 850, 851, 852, 855, 857, 860, 861, 862, 863, 865, 866, 869, 737
- Windows Code Pages Supported: 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Zebra LP2844 thermal label printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Zebra LP-2844 Printer Upgrade Packages:
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information