Dymo LabelWriter 400 Desktop Label Printer
The Dymo LabelWriter 400 desktop label printer is an affordable desktop label printer.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Dymo LabelWriter 400 Desktop Label Printer is a compact label printer, compatible with Windows and Mac systems. The printer is perfect for printing address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, name badges, inventory labels, and others: without the hassles associated with using sheet labels on a standard desktop printer.
- 300 dpi for super quality labels and Makes labels up to 60 mm wide
- 40 labels per minute print speed
- Label Release feature for simplified loading and unloading of labels
- USB connection/ PC and Mac compatible
These printers are used and approved by all major shipping companies and postage softwares, including: UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, Stamps.com, and Endicia.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Model # 93089 & 1752264
Dymo LabelWriter 400 Desktop Label Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Dymo LabelWriter 400 Desktop Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, Power Cord, USB Cord, and 1 Starter Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
Zebra Label Printer OS Compatibility
90-DAY WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Dymo LabelWriter 400 Desktop Label Printer , we will upgrade you to a 90-day warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).
These models are on clearance because they have some cosmetic nicks and chips in the plastic. They are functionally 100% operational and guaranteed.