Zebra KR403 Kiosk Receipt Printer
Zebra KR403 Kiosk Receipt Printer, Serial and USB Connection
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra KR403 kiosk receipt printer is easy to integrate into kiosk designs thanks to its compact footprint, range of mounting configurations, and Zebra Programming Language (ZPL), which increases functionality and allows for a wide variety of applications. And, it decreases total cost of ownership and raises customer satisfaction with features that reduce upkeep and downtime, including large media roll capacity for fewer roll changes, automatic remote alerts, and paper-jam-preventing looping presenter with retract-and-retain function.
Model: Zebra KR403 P1009545
Note: Many of our thermal label printers were solely connected with USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, CVS, healthcare facilities, hospitals and medical complexes.
Zebra KR403 Kiosk Receipt Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Zebra KR403 Printer Includes: KR403 Label Printer, AC Power Cord, USB Cord, USB Drive including: Driver/Software/Installation Video, and 1 Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X
- Receipt Printer
- Thermal Paper
- 203 DPI:
- Up to 359.1 inch/min
- USB & Serial
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Zebra KR403 kiosk receipt printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).