Cognitive-TPG Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E Thermal Label Printer – In Stock Now
The CognititiveTPG Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E thermal label printer is very fast, printing 5 inches per second and speaks EPL and ZPL languages. Options: USB, Serial, Parallel and Ethernet (Cat5/RJ45) Interfaces.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The CognitiveTPG Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E direct thermal printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. The Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 2.5″ inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries.
The Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E comes with standard with Cognitive Programming Language (CPL), EcPL and ZcPL language emulation. USB, Serial, Parallel and Ethernet interface connectivity for easy integration into existing systems. Well-suited to any industry, the reliable Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E desktop printer is a smart investment that’s always a perfect fit.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
CognitiveTPG Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: New
- Interface: USB, Serial, Parallel and Ethernet
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Max Print Width: 2.5”
- Max Print Speed: 5 ips
- Cognitive Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E Thermal Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, Power Cord, USB Cord, and 1 Starter Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Adjustable Size Paper: (Standard) 4×6, (Optional) Adjustable Rails
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
✱ 1Compatibility determined by third party application support
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a CognitiveTPG Advantage DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).