[2-PACK] Zebra LP-2824 Thermal Label Printer LP2824
The Zebra LP2824 is our slimmest, ultra-thin design thermal label printer. It’s best used where space is precious and you need the smallest desktop footprint available. Optional Upgrade: Ethernet (Cat5/RJ45) & Wireless (WiFi).
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra LP2824 thermal label printer is a bar code label printer with an ultra-slim design where space-saving and desk space are critical. This direct thermal label printer is the ultimate solution for small-label applications. The LP-2824 label printer is a super cost-effective solution for printing 2.2 inch-wide (56mm) labels, great for shipping and inventory control. The LP 2824 printer is made with double-walled ABS casing, designed to last for many years.
The Zebra LP2824 label printer integrates easily into a wide array of printing and business labeling applications, including: shipping, receiving, inventory, health-care, laboratories, transportation & logistics, and ecommerce postage.
Serial, parallel, USB interfaces, and an optional Ethernet and Wireless upgrade, make this flexible, reliable, and affordable printer a smart investment.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Zebra LP2824 Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Zebra LP-2824 Thermal Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, AC Power Cord, USB Cord, USB Drive including: Driver/Software/Installation Video, and 1 Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Zebra LP2824 direct thermal printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).