Zebra 105SL Industrial / Commercial Thermal Label Printer
The Zebra 105SL is one of our most popular industrial and commercial bar code and shipping label printer.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
Please note our current Zebra 105SL stock has significant wear on housing and plastics, however they are fully functional.
The Zebra 105SL thermal label printer is an industrial thermal label and barcode printer. It prints labels as wide as 4.09″ with and 203 dpi (8dots per mm). The 105SL printer offers the ruggedness and reliability of the popular Zebra 105 Se with significantly enhanced capabilities. Based on a proven platform, the 105SL incorporates enhanced memory and processing capacity combined with cutting-edge connectivity that make it the choice of experienced users.
These printers are used and approved by all major shipping companies and postage softwares, including: UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, Stamps.com, and Endicia.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Zebra 105SL Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Processor: Fast 32 bit processing
- Interface: Parallel, Ethernet, USB and 9 Pin serial.
- Print Width: 4.09”/104 mm
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed : 8.0″ (203mm) per second in 1″ increments
- Construction: Steel frame and cabinet with metal interior components
- Barcode: Linear – Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, RSS
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
Zebra Label Printer OS Compatibility
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Zebra 105SL direct thermal printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).