Intermec PC43T Thermal Label Printer + Driver & Manual
The Intermec PC43T thermal transfer label and barcode printer.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Intermec PC43T thermal label printer is simple to install and easier to use thermal transfer printer. The PC43T supports labels to a 4″ width and it’s ow cost and fast operation make the PC43t the smart choice for light-duty labeling applications where users need a reliable, easy-to-use printing solution.
Designed for self-adhesive labels, non-adhesive tags, linerless, floodcoat or continuous paper strip roll. The Intermec PC43T thermal transfer prints up to 8 ips at 203 dpi. The Intermec PC43T is a programmable , with the ability to directly add keyboards or scales without a computer.
Intermec (Honeywell) PC43T Thermal Label Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Interface: Usb
- Maximum Label Width: 4.65″
- Print Direction: Prints text, barcodes and graphics in all four directions
- Maximum Print Width: 4.1″
- Inches Per Second: Selectable up to 8 ips
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Printer Command Languages: • IPL, DP, ZSim2 (ZPL II®), DSim (DPL), ESim (EPL) • XML enabled for SAP® AII and Oracle® WMS
- Applications / Drivers: • InterDriver Windows printer driver • CUPS driver for Linux • Honeywell Device Types for SAP • Honeywell label design and print package
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information