Datamax O’Neil E-Class E-4205a Mark III Thermal Label Printer 4205
The Datamax O’Neil E-Class E-4205a Mark III thermal label printer is great for thermal labels, tags, wristbands, tickets, receipt paper in rolls and more!
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Datamax O-Neil E-4205A label printer is a 203 dpi printer designed for a wide variety of industries and applications. The reliable and cost-effective E-4205A features a 5 inches/sec speed and 4.25 print width plus a choice of USB, Serial, Parallel and Ethernet interfaces. The Datamax O-Neil E-4205A’s large roll capacity and quick-loading media prevents lengthy downtime and enables fast performance.
- Direct Thermal
- 203 DPI, 5 IPS
- Adjustable Media Sensor
- Tear Edge
- Serial, Parallel, USB, and LAN
Datamax O-Neil E-4205A Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Datamax O-Neil E-4205A Thermal Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, Power Cord, USB Cord, USB Drive including: Driver/Software/Installation Video, and 1 Starter Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Datamax O-Neil E-4205A label printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).