DATAMAX I-Class I-4212e Mark II Industrial Label Printer
The Datamax DMX I-Class I-4212e is mid-range industrial and commercial shipping label printer that can easily keep up with high-speed label demand applications.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Datamax I-Class I-4212e thermal label printer is an mid-range industrial thermal label and barcode printer have the speed and rugged durability you need for high-productivity applications in shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking. It prints labels as wide as 4.10″ and as fast as 12″ per second.
Businesses looking for an alternative to Zebra® label printers can choose Honeywell I-Class printers and have peace of mind that they will seamlessly integrate with all existing business systems requiring the Zebra ZPL II® printer command language. Honeywell’s I-Class printers include ZSim2 emulation. It is well-tested, includes comprehensive support for ZPL II commands and font matching. This makes upgrading to a DataMax I-4212e I-Class printer easy.
Model #: I12-00-48000007
Datamax I-Class I-4212e Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Interface: Parallel, Serial (15 Pin)
- Maximum Print Width: 4.10″
- Inches Per Second: 12 IPS
- Print Resolution: 203 DPI
- Display: 7-button 128 x 64 LCD
- Barcodes: Linear Symbologies: Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Std 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC 2 and 5-Digit Addendums, Postnet, UCC/EAN Code 128, Telepen, Planetcode, FIM, USPS-4 State 2D Symbologies: MaxiCode, PDF417, USD-8, Datamatrix, QR Code, Codablock, Code 16k, Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417, GS1 Databar
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
Zebra Label Printer OS Compatibility
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Datamax I-Class I-4212e direct thermal printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).