Zebra QL 320-RF Mobile Printer With Zebra SRRF Protocol
The Zebra QL320-RF model is designed to be used with Zebra’s proprietary SRRF protocol. The RF Model does NOT support WiFi or Bluetooth.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Zebra QL320-RF printer is a mobile, direct thermal label printer. The QL320-RF model is designed to be used with Zebra’s proprietary SRRF protocol. The RF Model does NOT support WiFi or bluetooth. We only recommend this model if you are replacing your existing Zebra QL320-RF SRRF protocol printer and already have an existing RF SRRF protocol infrastructure in place.
The Zebra QL320-RF SRRF is built with cutting-edge technology rubber, allowing it to be extremely rugged and durable, while also being very light, making it perfect for mobile thermal bar code and label printing. The Zebra QL320 mobile printer has center loading labels, an intuitive smart battery system and gives you reliable, on-the-go thermal printing.
This product includes no tech support. Only hardware warranty.
Zebra QL320-RF Mobile Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Interface: Serial, Zebra SRRF Protocol
- Maximum Print Width: 2.9″
- Inches Per Second: 4 IPS
- Print Resolution: 203 DPI
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
1 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Zebra QL320-RF mobile printer, we will upgrade you to a 1 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information