Brady BP-THT-200M Industrial Thermal Label Printer
The Brady 200M printer has a 203 DPI printhead, prints 4″ wide labels, and is an affordable industrial label printer!
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Brady Printer BP-THT-200M combines quality and low cost in a single high-performance printer. Configured specifically for basic label printing, its superior design allows it to outperform other low-cost printers in both printing and formatting times. It offers easy-to-use push button set-up, a full range of bar code capabilities, and durable construction that withstands harsh operating environments.
Offering both the reliability and support you’d expect from Brady, plus a price that makes it very cost-effective, the BP-THT-200M is the practical printer that makes quality affordable. Practical printer for cost-effective productivity Optical sensors maintain registration on small labels Prints 203 dpi graphics and high density bar codes. Standard tear-off bar for easy label removal. The 200M has a 32-bit microprocessor.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Brady 200M Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Processor: Fast 32 bit processing
- Interface: Parallel, Ethernet, USB and 9 Pin serial.
- Print Width: 4″
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed: Selectable print speeds at 25.4 mm increments from 50 mm to 152 mm per second
- Construction: Steel frame and cabinet with metal interior components
- Barcode: Linear – Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, RSS
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Brady 200M direct thermal printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information
Optional Upgrades: Adjustable Rails (Use Different Size Labels), Ethernet (Network), Wireless (WiFi).