Brady 360X-Plus Industrial Thermal Label Printer
The Brady 360-X Plus industrial thermal label printer has a 300 DPI printhead, 6″ wide labels, and can print up to 7000 labels per day!
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Brady printer 360X-Plus thermal transfer printer features wider label printing with laser-like resolution combined with high speed, to produce wide labels without rotation and more labels per minute. In addition, it has the ability to format while printing for even faster throughput.
The 300 dpi printhead produces crisp graphics and text and prints high-density symbologies to accurately meet bar code specifications.
Our printers are used and approved by all major shipping companies and postage softwares, including: UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, Stamps.com, and Endicia.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Brady 360X-Plus Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Processor: Fast 32 bit processing
- Interface: Parallel, Ethernet, USB and 9 Pin serial.
- Print Width: 6.6″
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed : 12″ (204mm) per seconds
- Construction: Steel frame and cabinet with metal interior components
- Barcode: Linear – Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, RSS
- Click Here To Download Drivers & Software
Zebra Label Printer OS Compatibility
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Brady 360X-Plus direct thermal printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information