Perform a self test on my Zebra ZP450 / ZP500 / ZP505 model thermal printer
- With the printer power off, press and hold the feed button while you turn on the power.
- Continue holding the feed button down until the printer begins flashing green (pause mode).
- The printer will flash several different color and flashing combinations prior to flashing only green. Release the feed button. The printer prints out a listing of its current
- After printing the label, the printer will automatically enter a diagnostic mode in which the printer prints out a literal representation of all data subsequently received.
- To exit the diagnostic mode and resume printing, turn off and then turn on the printer.