DATAMAX M-Class M-4210 (KJ2-UT-08f01007) Industrial / Commercial Label Printer
The Datamax M-Class M-4210 M-Class Mark II is a compact, industrial printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The Datamax M-Class M-4210 thermal label printer is an compact industrial strength thermal label and bar code printer. It prints labels as wide as 4.25″ and as fast as 10″ per second.
The M-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity and emulation support. Integrates easily into existing applications with language emulation program allow users to seamlessly replace Zebra and Intermec printer.
It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer. Popular applications where the Datamax M-Class M-4210 thermal label printer is used include; Manufacturing, Healthcare, Distribution and Logistics and Pharmaceuticals.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
Datamax M-4210 (KJ2-UT-08f01007) Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Interface: Parallel, Serial (9 Pin) and USB
- Maximum Print Width: 4.25″
- Inches Per Second: 10 IPS
- Print Resolution: 203 DPI
- Display: 128 x 64 LCD graphics display
- Memory: 16MB / 8MB flash
- Construction: Metal cabinet, clear side window to easily monitor media supple level.
- Barcode: Linear: Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Std 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC 2 and 5 digit addendums, Postnet, UCC/EAN Code 128, Telepen, Planetcode, FIM, USPS-4 State – 2D Symbologies: MaxiCode, PDF417, USD-8, Datamatrix, QR Code, Codeablock, Code 16k, Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417, GS1 Databar
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a Datamax M-4210 direct thermal printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information