CognitiveTPG Advantage DLX DBD42 Thermal Label Printer + Driver & Manual
The CognititiveTPG Advantage DLX DBD42 thermal label printer is very fast, printing 5 inches per second and speaks EPL and ZPL languages. Optional Upgrade: Ethernet (Cat5/RJ45) & Wireless (WiFi).
Bulk Pricing Discounts
* Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
The CognitiveTPG Advantage DLX DBD42 direct thermal printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. The Advantage DLX DBD42 has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4’1-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries.
The Advantage DLX DBD42 comes with standard with Cognitive Programming Language (CPL), EcPL and ZcPL language emulation. USB and Serial interface connectivity for easy integration into existing systems. Well-suited to any industry, the reliable Advantage DLX DBD42 desktop printer is a smart investment that’s always a perfect fit.
Each order includes: 1 Hour of Phone Support and LogMeIn Rescue Installation Support.
CognitiveTPG Advantage DLX DBD42 Printer Specifications
- Product Condition: Tested and Refurbished
- Interface: USB (A & B ), Serial and Parallel
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Max Print Width: 4.1”
- Max Print Speed: 5 ips
- Cognitive Advantage DLX DBD42 Thermal Label Printer Includes: Label Printer, Power Cord, USB Cord, USB Drive including: Driver/Software/Installation Video, and 1 Starter Roll of Thermal Label Printer Paper
- Adjustable Size Paper: (Standard) 4×6, (Optional) Adjustable Rails
- Windows Drivers: 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, NT2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X.
✱ 1Compatibility determined by third party application support
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
For a limited time, when you purchase a CognitiveTPG Advantage DLX DBD42 printer, we will upgrade you to a 2 year warranty for FREE!
Returns and Exchanges
- For more information, view our full Returns, Exchanges, Warranty and Repairs information